Harris Sliwoski’s cannabis litigators have been handling cannabis disputes for years. These cases involve business entities including partnerships, corporations, and LLCs; intellectual property; employment; investment and financing; landlord-tenant issues; and administrative actions.
As the cannabis industry expands, litigation in these areas, as well as in new areas such as product liability and patents, will increase. Cannabis cases are different than any other type of business litigation. Due to federalism, every case has a federal law component. State legalization has led to an enormous statutory and regulatory apparatus that cannabis businesses — and their lawyers — must navigate every day.
To meet the needs of the cannabis industry, Harris Sliwoski has experienced and dedicated civil litigators, including Vince Sliwoski, Megan Vaniman, John Mansfield, and Will Patterson.
In our January 11 webinar, these litigators spoke on various topics, including:
- The state of cannabis litigation and emerging trends
- How cannabis disputes are different than disputes in other industries
- Disputes involving partnerships and other business entities
- Intellectual property disputes
- Product liability disputes
- Federal law issues
- Employment disputes
- Remedies in cannabis lawsuits
- Ways to avoid cannabis litigation
Need Help With Cannabis Law?