During the April 23rd, 2019 webinar, cannabis attorneys Griffen Thorne (California), Jihee Ahn (Oregon), and Daniel Shortt (Washington) discussed the following with moderator Vince Sliwoski: An overview of:
- Agency enforcement and litigation in California, Oregon, and Washington
- State enforcement priorities and communicating with state authorities in the event of a violation
- Enforcement actions and notices of violation against licensed operators and unlicensed companies Inter-agency appeals
- Administrative litigation and state Administrative Procedure Acts
- State court litigation against agencies
Need Help With Cannabis Law?