On November 10, our own Vince Sliwoski joined a stellar panel convened by the Petrie-Flom Center for Health Law Policy, Biotechnology and Bioethics at Harvard Law School. A wide-ranging, insightful discussion ensued on what the burgeoning psychedelics industry can learn from cannabis regulation.
For anyone who missed this marquee event, we’ve embedded a link to the replay below. Panelists featured in the video include:
- Hadas Alterman, Founding Partner, Plant Medicine Law Group; Founding Board Member, Psychedelic Bar Association
- Ariel Clark, Founding Partner, Clark Howell; Founding Board Member, Psychedelic Bar Association
- Robert Mikos, LaRoche Family Chair in Law, Vanderbilt Law School
- Vincent Sliwoski, Managing Partner, Harris Bricken Sliwoski LLP
- Moderator: Mason Marks, Florida Bar Health Law Section Professor, Florida State University College of Law; Senior Fellow, Project on Psychedelics Law and Regulation (POPLAR), Petrie-Flom Center at Harvard Law School