Last week, voters across the country were tasked with deciding the fate of numerous cannabis and psychedelics bills and initiatives. These included:
- psychedelics regulation in Colorado
- psilocybin licensing opt-out votes around Oregon
- cannabis decriminalization votes in Texas
- medical cannabis regulation in Arkansas
- recreational cannabis regulation in Maryland
- recreational cannabis regulation in Missouri
- recreational cannabis regulation in North Dakota, and
- recreational cannabis regulation in South Dakota.
Several of these efforts succeeded, others failed, and still others resulted in a mixed bag. You can view helpful summaries below:
- Cannabis election results (Newsletter November 9, 2022)
- Several rural Oregon counties vote against therapeutic use of psilocybin
- Colorado voted to decriminalize psilocybin and other psychedelics
On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 12:00 pm PST, Harris Bricken attorneys Vince Sliwoski (Portland) and Griffen Thorne (Los Angeles) will host a free, hour-long webinar analyzing the election results. We will break down a number of the state and local election outcomes and answer your questions about the impact of these new laws, along with bigger picture trends with respect to the Congressional changes.
Please feel free to submit your questions in advance. Questions will also be taken throughout the presentation. See you at noon!