On November 8, 2022, voters across the country were tasked with deciding the fate of numerous cannabis and psychedelics bills and initiatives. These included:
- psychedelics regulation in Colorado
- psilocybin licensing opt-out votes around Oregon
- cannabis decriminalization votes in Texas
- medical cannabis regulation in Arkansas
- recreational cannabis regulation in Maryland
- recreational cannabis regulation in Missouri
- recreational cannabis regulation in North Dakota, and
- recreational cannabis regulation in South Dakota.
Several of these efforts succeeded, others failed, and still others resulted in a mixed bag (some final; some pending at the time of publication of this post). You can view helpful summaries below:
- Cannabis election results (Newsletter November 9, 2022)
- Several rural Oregon counties vote against therapeutic use of psilocybin
- Colorado voters split on Proposition 122
On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 12:00 pm PST, Harris Bricken attorneys Vince Sliwoski (Portland) and Griffen Thorne (Los Angeles) will host a free, hour-long webinar analyzing the election results. We will break down a number of the state and local election outcomes and answer your questions about the impact of these new laws.
Please feel free to submit your questions in advance. Questions will also be taken throughout the presentation. See you Tuesday!