FORESEE THE UNFORESEEN WITH LAWYERS WHO KNOW SPAIN.
With our own Spanish, US, and German licensed attorneys in our centrally located Spain office, we are able to offer our clients a comprehensive range of legal services.
Spain has one of Europe’s most dynamic and diverse economies and our Spain lawyers have the experience, knowledge, and connections to help you realize the wealth of business opportunities available to foreign companies looking to do business in Spain or with Spain. Our legal work spans all the major business regions in Spain and our strong in-country connections help us provide unparalleled legal support.
Our Spain legal team focuses on protecting our clients through strong bilingual contracts, intellectual property protection, and due diligence. We also assist with entity formation, statutory compliance, operations finance and local partnerships, and we have successfully resolved countless legal disputes between entities from different countries.
Our team knows what works with Spain, what doesn’t, and the strategies that will best support our clients here.
Our Spain legal services include:
- Entity formation
- Partnerships, representative and branch offices
- Intellectual property protection
- Franchising and licensing
- Real estate
- Banking, and corporate and project finance
- Contract negotiations and drafting
- Labor law
- Golden visas
- Commercial transactions
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution
WHETHER YOU’RE BUYING OR SELLING, IT’S THE PERFECT TIME TO TEAM UP WITH OUR SPAIN REAL ESTATE LAWYERS
Our Spain lawyers also focus on providing real estate services to companies and individuals looking to participate in Spain’s booming real estate market. Our Spain real estate group includes attorneys and economists well-versed in transactional law and practice and real estate taxes and finance who can help you evaluate and execute on your real estate purchases and sales.
We can help you navigate the bureaucratic hurdles standing between you and your beach hotel, dream house, or investment property. In addition to conducting due diligence on your targeted property, we can help you negotiate and draft necessary contracts, procure rental or business permits, and provide the legal advice you need to close on your property.
Our clients often invest in Spain real estate to protect and grow their wealth. We address this by covering big picture topics, such as ownership, finance, tax implications, and inheritance issues.
Our Spain Real Estate legal services include the following:
- Due diligence of real estate investment opportunities, for buildings, offices, hotels, warehouses, or land, including zoning and land use regulatory restrictions
- Analysis of the investment and its financial feasibility, including tax planning for the real estate investment and its utilization, detailing associated costs and determining profitability
- Legal and tax advice regarding potential investment vehicles and structures
- Legal services related to the purchase transaction, such as negotiating and drafting of contracts (pre-contract or reserve contract, down payment – “Arras” contract), and reviewing public notary deeds
- Regulatory compliance, including confirmation of necessary documentation and processing of required permits, particularly tourist and rental permits
- Negotiating and drafting rental contracts
- Financial management of the real estate investment in Spain
- Securing your company’s Spanish tax ID (NIE/NIE), necessary for any investment in Spain
- Opening a bank account, including anti-money laundering clearances, and financing
- Non-resident income tax and wealth tax returns, or any other related tax returns
- Registration of ownership in the Land Registry and change of utility companies
- Finding top-tier advisors, such as realtors, architects and bankers
- Immigration law, including Golden Visas
- Company formation
- Real estate litigation and alternative dispute resolution