Risk Assessments for Global Business Owners
When it comes to assessing your company’s international risks, Harris Sliwoski is the perspective your business is missing.
Get Started Today
Access to Results.
Harris Sliwoski’s Risk Assessment provides high-level insight and better enables you to make your most important decisions. We typically look at some or all of the following:
- Relevant laws and regulations
- Currency and payment issues
- Company structuring issues
- Supply chain management issues
- Political and cultural risks
- IP Protections
- Litigation Avoidance
- Personal and personnel risks
Independent and Focused Access to Answers.
Our risk assessment packages give your team high-level insight from premier international business attorneys and experienced in-country business specialists.
Benefits of Risk Assessment
- Clear and sound advice
- Smart and tested solutions
- Guidance on strategies to address complex situations
- Actionable information to protect your business
- Risk mitigation strategies
- Virtual consultations
- Follow-up legal help available
Three Continents Foods LLC
Wil Crummer, CEO PRO Farms
Aaron Draplin, Founder Draplin Design Co.
Corey T., CEO Thinc Cubed, LLC
Dan Pak Hospital Supply Chain Executive
Matt Hurt, COO Cannabis Nation
Joseph Axelrod, General Counsel Irwin Naturals
Tony Theiss, CEO and Co-Founder Redbarn Cannabis
Kevin English, CEO We Are Camp
Andrea Barona Valladolid, Senior Legal Counsel Fairphone