Start with a solid legal blueprint to keep your operation running smoothly.
Whatever the product, we can implement an efficient legal strategy to help you achieve your long-term business goals.
Whether they manufacture big haul trucks, children’s toys, medical devices or microprocessors, we are committed to helping our clients thrive in an increasingly competitive global market. Our attorneys understand the changing needs of today’s international manufacturers because we have spent decades advising them.
We offer comprehensive legal support to companies from all over the world that seek to manufacture outside their home country. Our international manufacturing lawyers have helped companies with their legal manufacturing needs in pretty much all of the major manufacturing centers in Asia, Europe and Latin America, focusing mostly on the following:
- Domestic and International Intellectual Property Protection
- Domestic and International Contracts
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Agreements (OEM)
- Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Non Disclosure, Non Circumvention, Non Competition Agreements (NNN)
- Domestic and international trademark, Patent, trademark and copyright registrations
- Licensing Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
If you manufacture overseas, you should contact us.