In a tough match, a good cornerman makes all the difference.
Our track record speaks for itself. Having successfully resolved hundreds of civil and commercial disputes around the world, our lawyers know how to fight hard, fight smart, and get the job done.
Harris Bricken helps domestic and international clients resolve their legal disputes through litigation, arbitration, and mediation. Though we seek favorable settlement whenever possible, we stand ready to defend our clients through aggressive litigation when the situation demands it. Our lawyers have the knowledge, skill, and tenacity to handle the toughest cases.
Our team has earned widespread recognition for its accomplishments with international dispute resolution. Having worked extensively within emerging market countries—including, China, Russia, Mongolia, Vietnam and many others—Harris Bricken attorneys are familiar with the unique challenges inherent in developing legal systems. We understand how a country’s culture can impact a case just as much as its procedural or substantive law and we weigh these factors when advising clients on whether, where, and how to bring their international claims.
Our Litigation and Dispute Resolution services include:
- Domestic and international commercial litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Domestic and international IP litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Domestic and international employment litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Hague Service of Process
- Internet fraud litigation
- International maritime litigation/vessel arrests
- China litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Cannabis litigation