Growing our clients’ business is our business.
There’s a reason why businesses around the world—from Fortune 100 companies to growing start-ups—choose to partner with Harris Bricken. We know business.
Harris Bricken provides corporate advice and counsel to both US and foreign corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and boards of directors. For over a decade, we’ve advised and advocated for corporate clients across a breadth of industries and jurisdictions.
Every day, we help international businesses determine how best to structure their domestic and overseas operations. Our attorneys have written and spoken extensively on the topic of entity formation in various locations throughout the world. A number of factors go into choosing the right business entity, and the structure you choose for your business will determine how it is taxed and who may be found liable for its actions. Our Corporate Law team provides insightful, tailored support in forming the right legal entity in the right place for your business and for your long-term goals.
We know that strong bilingual contracts are key when it comes to protecting our clients’ overseas operations. We help our clients identify the contracts they need and we offer comprehensive support in contract negotiation, drafting, translation, and enforcement.
Knowledgeable, connected, and client-focused, our lawyers have the tools to build a sustainable plan for your business’s future.
Our corporate services include:
- United States business formation and capitalization
- Subchapter S and subchapter C corporations
- Limited liability companies
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Corporate governance and business operations
- Commercial contracts and corporate transactions
- Employment contracts
- Licensing agreements
- International Entity formation
- Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprises (WFOE)
- Joint Ventures (JV)
- Representative Offices
- Inbound and outbound international business transactions
- International contracts
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Mergers and Acquisitions