Our EU cannabis lawyers offer our clients a comprehensive range of cannabis legal services for those looking to do business in or with European Union countries from our centrally-located Spain office.
We have the experience, knowledge, and connections to help you realize the wealth of business opportunities available to cannabis companies looking to expand their international footprint. Our European cannabis legal work spans all the major business regions and our strong connections help us provide unparalleled legal and corporate support.
We support our EU cannabis clients through strong bilingual contracts, intellectual property protection, and due diligence. We also assist with entity formation, statutory compliance, operations finance and local partnerships, and have successfully resolved countless legal disputes between entities from different countries.
Our team knows what works where with cannabis in the EU and, equally important, what doesn’t. We know all the right strategies that will best support our cannabis clients abroad.
Our EU cannabis services include:
- Entity formation
- Partnerships, representative and branch offices
- Intellectual property protection
- Franchising and licensing
- Real estate
- Banking, and corporate and project finance
- Contract negotiations and drafting
- Employment law
- Immigration Law, including Golden Visas
- Commercial transactions
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Legal and tax advice regarding potential investment vehicles and structures
- Regulatory compliance
- Real Estate
- Access to top-tier advisors, such as cannabis business consultants, realtors, and bankers