Start with a solid legal blueprint to keep your overseas manufacturing running smoothly.
Whatever your cannabis-related product, we can work with you to design and implement an efficient legal strategy to achieve your business goals.
Whether you manufacture vape pens, stash products, rolling trays, tech products or apparel, we are committed to helping you thrive in an increasingly competitive global ancillary market. Our attorneys understand the changing needs of today’s international manufacturers because we have spent decades advising them. For more than a decade our China Law Blog has been the leading source for how to manufacture in China and overseas.
We offer comprehensive legal support to companies from all over the world that seek to manufacture overseas. Our international manufacturing lawyers have helped companies with their legal manufacturing needs in all of the major manufacturing centers in Asia, Europe and Latin America, focusing mostly on the following:
- Domestic and International Intellectual Property Protection
- Domestic and International Contracts
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Agreements (OEM)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Non-Disclosure, Non-Circumvention, Non-Competition Agreements (NNN)
- Domestic and international trademark, Patent, trademark and copyright registrations
- Licensing Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
If you manufacture overseas or you are thinking about taking the next big step, contact us today.