Associate Attorney (New York City)Back to Career Listings
Harris Bricken’s New York office is seeking an experienced attorney to join its real estate and construction litigation practice. This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting-edge firm in its growing New York office. The ideal candidate will have experience in all facets of real estate and construction litigation. This role will be primarily remote.
Harris Bricken is an international law firm with lawyers in Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, New York City, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Mexico City, Barcelona, and Beijing. Harris Bricken’s commitment to exceptional work has made us a leading name in international law, real estate, and cannabis. We are always seeking to further build our global connections and our dynamic team.
We hire attorneys who are or want to become thought leaders and enjoy client development through speaking at trade conferences, presenting webinars, writing blog posts, and actively building their network of clients.
To get a better idea of what we do, please visit the following:
- Admitted in New York. Admission in New Jersey is a plus.
- 2+ years of real estate and construction litigation experience.
- Excellent organization and writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience negotiating and drafting construction access/license, and litigating RPAPL 881 petitions.
- Independently manage caseload involving commercial disputes, real estate, and construction.
- Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and partners on legal projects.
- Handle court appearances and depositions.
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports.
- Potential to expand into representing clients in the cannabis space.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing New York office of an international law firm.
- A full list of firm benefits can be found HERE
Equal Opportunity Employer
Harris Bricken is an equal opportunity employer and does not engage in or tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment in our workplace whatsoever, including based on sex, race, color, national origin, marital or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, physical or mental disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.
Harris Bricken’s working atmosphere is fun, challenging, respectful, and collegial. We offer a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package. Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line “New York City Associate Attorney Position” to [email protected]