On Thursday, November 30th, Harris Bricken’s Los Angeles office will host the Southern California Cannabis Investment Forum, a discussion on investing in Southern California’s newly regulated cannabis industry that will bring together top investors and leading companies in Southern California’s cannabis and ancillary industries.
The Forum will begin at 6:30 p.m. with a keynote by Hilary Bricken of our Los Angeles office that addresses the many recent changes to California’s medical and adult use cannabis laws. From 6:45 to 8 pm, Hilary will moderate a panel comprised of:
- Alex Fang, Founder of Sublime CO2
- Paul Henderson, CEO of Grupo Flor
- Stephen Kaye, COO of Big Rock
- Kenneth Berke, President of PayQwick
- Carlton Willey, our own San Francisco-based securities and equity financing attorney
Our panelists will cover:
- General industry investing
- Deal structures
- Business and financing concerns tied to investing in cannabis
- Investor red flags in Southern California’s cannabis industry
Audience questions will be taken throughout the presentation. If you’d like to submit a question to the panel beforehand, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cocktail networking session will follow the panel and will last until 9:30 pm.
The Southern California Cannabis Investment Forum will be held at Wanderlust Hollywood. Hors d’oeuvres and drinks will be provided. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
To register for the event, please go here. We look forward to seeing you there!