Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #48, we are joined by Tyler LeMasters, who is currently a candidate for the Spokane City Council. We discuss:
- The motivations behind Tyler’s candidacy
- How COVID-19 has impacted political campaigning
- The impact on the Spokane area of the Great Reset and accompanying shift to telework
- What is the proper role of government and the importance of letting communities make their own decisions
- A former resident’s view of China and its relationship with the United States
- Tyler’s experiences in Israel
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
To learn more about Tyler’s campaign you can visit the following pages or reach out directly via email.
- Website: votetylerlemasters.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/tylersl
- Instagram: @lemasterst
- Email: [email protected]
We’ll see you next week when we sit down with Esko Cate for a conversation about Vietnam!