Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
- How a long stint in Japan led to a passion for sake
- Weston’s work with the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Foundation
- The U.S.-Japan relationship
- Fumio Kishida’s ascension to Japan’s premiership
- How craft beer paved the way for sake in America
- SBANA’s mission
- What the future holds for the U.S. sake industry
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- “A ninja with a sword assailed a U.S. Army special operations unit in California,” NPR, by Bill Chappell
- Searching For Sugar Man (Amazon Prime)
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Elena Sychenko, from Saint Petersburg State University in Russia!