Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
- How Sam’s first job at a car insurance brokerage led to starting her own international insurance group focused on women.
- Data bias against women in insurance and medical science, including male drug testing, seatbelts designed for the male torso, financial services, and insurance policy coverage language focused more on golf clubs than baby equipment and handbags.
- Insurance liability limits across oceans.
- Australia’s win-win business environment compared to the U.S. and U.K.’s win-lose environment.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men by Caroline Criado Pérez
- Everything is F*cked: A Book About Hope by Mark Manson
- The Chimp Paradox: The Acclaimed Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness by Steve Peters
- Corridos, POLITICO Canadian focused newsletter