Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
- What’s happening in Arizona following the approval of Proposition 207, which legalizes adult-use cannabis.
- The sea change in Arizonans’ views on cannabis in recent years.
- Copperstate Farms, the largest medical cannabis grower in the Southwest.
- The intersection between cannabis and environmental issues, including renewable energy.
- What adult-use legalization in Mexico will mean to the cannabis industries in Arizona and the rest of North America.
- The overall economic climate in Arizona and why it’s an attractive destination for those taking advantage of the remote work revolution.
- Harris Bricken’s new Phoenix office.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- The Fall Of Hong Kong: China’s Strategic Plan To Conquer Hong Kong And Purge It Of Its People, by Ching Cheong (MEMRI)
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we discuss China geopolitics with the National Bureau of Asian Research’s Senior Fellow Nadège Rolland.