Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the globe.
- High-stakes cross-border disputes, including WTO disputes and award enforcement proceedings.
- Public international law vs. private international law.
- Companies suing countries.
- E-sports and space law.
- China investing in Australian mining companies with African operations.
- How mining law is both technical and political in nature.
- Western Australia’s isolation and unique identity.
- Rodolphe’s travels from his French roots to the U.S., Western Australia, and New Zealand.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- “Meet Bethany and Seth Mandel, the D.C. power couple out to popularize ‘Big Family’,” by Jennifer Graham, Deseret News
- “What Are We Doing?,” by Jonathan Malesic, Notre Dame Magazine