Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
The large-scale shift to telework brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic is prompting businesses around the world to explore new avenues to engage with clients and friends. Harris Bricken is no exception, and we are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench.
- Notable domestic and international developments in bioscience affecting plant genetics and the health of people in developing and developed nations.
- Arcadia’s work in increasing the nutritional value of traditional commodity products like soy and wheat that are widely consumed across the world.
- Developments in the biogenetics of cannabis (hemp) plants.
- The life of a CEO of a publicly traded company in a normal year and in a Covid-impacted year.
Reading, listening, and watching recommendations from:
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- Making Sense podcast, Episode #230 – An Insurrection of Lies by Sam Harris
- Africa’s Promising Untapped Potential for Hemp Production by New Frontier Data / Cannabyte