Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #72, we are joined by Kelly Sullivan, the current head track and field coach at Seattle University and former Team USA coach.
- Kelly’s experiences mentoring 23 Division III All-American athletes
- Coaching at the World Track and Field Championships and the Olympic Festival
- Preparing athletes for competition beyond colleges and universities
- Traveling extensively overseas and engaging with coaches and athletes from around the world
- Whether elite athletes are “born with” innate excellence inside them
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Niels Von Deuten, Attorney-Advisor at the U.S. Department of State.