Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
- Katarzyna’s multinational career path, which includes studies in Germany and several years working in Barcelona.
- Who are Katarzyna’s client, and in which kind of matters does she represent them?
- Overseas expansion by Polish firms.
- The all-encompassing impact of EU law on Poland.
- Poland’s resilient economy and its post-COVID prospects.
- China’s growing influence in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- “Navigating PPE Transactions During a Global Pandemic,” International Law Quarterly, by Peter Quinter and Tucker Thoni
- Simon Malinowski‘s Canna Law Blog articles on New York
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Moses Wanki Park to discuss Korea, Hong Kong, and more.