Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
- Brexit’s impact on Ireland, including efforts by companies to diversify from the large UK market.
- What makes Ireland attractive to companies setting up HQ or R&D facilities.
- Which US industries are heading to Ireland.
- An Irish counterpoint to US-led efforts to establish a global minimum tax rate.
- Why Ireland is heading into another Celtic Tiger era.
- How the Emerald Isle has weathered the COVID storm.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Hector Correa to talk about Mexico.