Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
In Episode #47, we are joined by James Cooper, Associate Dean for Experiential Learning, Professor of Law, and Director of International Legal Studies at California Western School of Law. We discuss:
- The opportunities presented by the Great Reset.
- James’ intellectual property journey, from t-shirt counterfeiter to infringement victim, to U.S. delegate to World Intellectual Property Organization.
- China’s own journey, from copier to inventor.
- Proyecto ACCESO, a judicial technology transfer project, and James’ involvement with it.
- James’ pivot to a focus on blockchain.
- Teaching law.
- Whether all Canadians are polite.
- Reading, listening, and watching recommendations from:
- “Chaguan: China faces fateful choices, especially involving Taiwan,” The Economist
We’ll see you next week when we sit down with Tyler LeMasters for an uplifting and honest conversation about his campaign for a seat on the Spokane City Council and much more.