Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the globe.
- Jack’s background as an information security professional
- The passion for podcasts that led to Darknet Diaries
- How the proliferation of electronic devices both facilitates and compromises security
- The need for legal upgrades to better address cyber threats
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- Sandworm: A New Era of Cyberwar and the Hunt for the Kremlin’s Most Dangerous Hackers, by Andy Greenberg
- Countdown to Zero Day: Stuxnet and the Launch of the World’s First Digital Weapon, by Kim Zetter
- This Is How They Tell Me the World Ends: The Cyberweapons Arms Race, by Nicole Perlroth
- Black Duck Eggs (Darknet Diaries)
- Project Raven (Darknet Diaries)
- MDMA Could Help Cure PTSD (VICE News)
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Jerry Chidester, board-certified plastic surgeon!