Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the globe.
- Jack’s international trade logistics background at the Port of Tacoma and Port of L.A.
- The scale of L.A.’s port compared to all other U.S. ports
- The reasons for the global increase in shipping costs per container
- The current state of international shipping companies and their impact on global trade
- The need for pragmatic and helpful government regulations in dealing with international carriers
- The current state of global energy consumption
- The smart technologies that will change port infrastructures around the world
- What an inland port does
- Utah’s unique geographical situation and how it is helping to alleviate pressure on coastal ports
- Recommendations from: