Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #60, we are joined by Hector Correa, of Smart Strikes Consulting.
- Hector’s jump from computer science to consulting.
- How a focus on tech solutions might distract from deeper inefficiencies.
- The advantages Mexico presents to foreign companies.
- Misconceptions concerning safety issues in Mexico.
- Mexico’s creative industries.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- “The origin of COVID: Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?,” Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, by Nicholas Wade
- Disunited Nations: Succeeding in a World Where No One Gets Along by Peter Zeihan
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Andrew House to discuss his experience working in Canada’s national security establishment (and more).