Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
- Federico’s early days in Puerto Rico and American University in Washington, DC
- Working for Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and the Obama Administration
- An insider’s take on CODELs (congressional delegations)
- A critical look at US policy toward Latin America
- Why Federico decided to start his own consulting firm
- Recommendations from:
- Building professional relationships
- Collaborate and communicate with people on the other side of the aisle
- Spitting Image on YouTube