Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
- Life in Vietnam during this time of great dynamism in the country
- Vietnam’s legal market and law firm culture
- The impact of U.S.-China tensions on Vietnam
- Contemporary Vietnamese attitudes toward Americans
- Vietnam’s lauded response to COVID-19
- Differences between HCMC and Hanoi
- The role of Overseas Vietnamese (Viet Kieu) in Vietnam’s renaissance
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode as we discuss finance in Latin America.