Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #55, we are joined by Eduardo Diaz Rivera, Founder of Alta Real Estate Fund.
- Eduardo’s background in finance and investment banking with UBS and Credit Suisse.
- The investment banking community in Latin America compared to the U.S. and E.U.
- Opportunities for Mexico and greater Central America and South America.
- Political trends in Latin America and their potential effect on the business environment.
- Mexican cannabis legalization.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- Skin in the Game: Hidden Asymmetries in Daily Life, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- El Enigma Spinoza, by Irvin D. Yalom
- Visit Mexico!
- The China Paradox Seminar Series, hosted by World Trade Center Utah
- Indonesia, Spain mark 500 years since circumnavigation by Magellan-Elcano (The Jakarta Post)
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Katarzyna Kuźma to discuss Poland, Eastern Europe, and the E.U.