Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the globe.
- Dan and Mark’s experiences in an emerging Asia.
- Changing dynamics regarding manufacturing in China.
- Evolving views on Section 301 tariffs.
- COVID-19’s impact on those doing business in or with China.
- The keys to a smooth transition out of China.
- Southeast Asia’s China competitors.
- The pros and cons of Mexico sourcing.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from: