Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the globe.
- Dami’s path from Brooklyn to Lagos.
- The aspirational nature of contemporary Nigerians.
- West Africa’s diversity.
- The challenges behind hotel development in the region.
- COVID-19 impact’s on business activities.
- An insider’s take on happening Lagos.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from: