Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
- The evolution of Chris’s podcast, Tales of The Tribunal
- Risotto, wine, and sunshine – or how Chris ended up in Italy
- A lawyer’s perspective on the oil and gas industry
- The pros and cons of working as in-house counsel
- Chris’s education in China and experience working on China-related matters
- Up-and-coming fields of law
- Recommendations from Tales of the Tribunal
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- Revisionist History by Malcom Gladwell
- Andrew Smith (guest host)
- “Advancing sustainable development with FDI: Why policy must be reset,” Hinrich Foundation, by Simon J. Evenett and Johannes Fritz
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Enrique Martinez to discuss global cryptocurrency markets!