Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #62, we are joined by Azhelle Wade, The Toy Coach.
- How a passion for working with children led to a career in toy design and development.
- The importance of market research for aspiring toymakers.
- Legal concerns for toymakers, including intellectual property and testing.
- Toys as a case study in the importance of protecting molds when manufacturing overseas.
- What toy entrepreneurs doing business in China can expect.
- The difficulties of reshoring toy production.
- Salsa, bachata, and the joy of dancing across language barriers.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Alberto Villarreal, as we discuss business expansion and barriers in Latin America.