Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
- Andrew’s journalism career, including a 16-year stint at The Wall Street Journal.
- The JET Program and why it represents a soft power triumph for Japan.
- How journalism has been impacted by the growth of the public relations industry, as well as the emergence of social media.
- Asia Matters, and how it was partly motivated by existing gaps in non-China Asia coverage.
- The importance of understanding how Asians are interacting with each other – not just DC thinktank perspectives.
- The culture shock of returning to the UK after many years abroad.
- Brexit and Britain’s importation of the American culture wars.
- What it means if someone in the UK compares you to Marmite.
- Listening, and watching recommendations:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Robert Fatton Jr., one of the foremost experts on Haiti.