Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #76, we are joined by Andrew Hupert, professor at Hult International Business School.
- The China where anything was possible, but nothing was easy
- Why there is no going back to “normal” when it comes to China
- How manufacturing destinations like Vietnam, Thailand and Mexico compare (or don’t) to China
- China’s increasing influence in Latin America
- How neglect of domestic infrastructure complicates U.S. foreign policy
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Jayesh Kothari, associate partner at DSK Legal’s Mumbai office, to discuss India.