The United States retail and multi-family real estate markets are popular forms of real estate investing because they consist of asset classes that most people can relate to—most individuals have either rented an apartment or visited retail spaces such as shopping malls, restaurants, and other similar establishments.
It is critical for investors to assemble an experienced and knowledgeable advisory team that has a keen understanding of the issues that can arise when making investments in such properties.
On Wednesday, August 25th at 11am PDT/2pm EDT, join Harris Bricken real estate and foreign direct investment attorneys Jonathan Bench, Steve Chianglin, and Simon Malinowski for a FREE webinar as they discuss investing in the U.S. retail and multi-family real estate market.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Why You Should Invest in the Retail and Multi-Family Real Estate
- Identifying Opportunities in Retail and Multi-Family Real Estate
- Important Due Diligence Considerations of a Successful Retail and Multi-Family Real Estate Investment
- Forming Joint Ventures: Investment Groups and Issuing Securities
- Assembling a Knowledgeable Advisory Team
Previous webinars in the series:
- U.S. Real Estate Investment for Foreign Owners – WATCH HERE
- Urban Real Estate Development for Overseas Investors – WATCH HERE