Representing emerging and international companies requires a progressive attitude and we devote ourselves to challenging the norm in every aspect of our practice. Our team of attorneys and staff strive to be bold, straightforward, and passionate. We value independence and respect each other’s differences. New skillsets and world views are what enrich our practice and firm culture. Harris Bricken succeeds when our people succeed, so we constantly seek to give everyone at our firm the opportunity to develop professionally.
Our work is often at the forefront of marketplace change, so our attorneys are regularly in the news or leading panels on contemporary hot topics. Harris Bricken provides a supportive environment for individuals who want to grow their practice and gain recognition on a local, national or even global scale. We work with our people to provide them with opportunities to get published, to speak, and to promote themselves and grow their brand. As a team, we celebrate each individual.
Our clients represent a wide range of industries, countries, and cultural backgrounds, so it makes sense that the people we employ do too. When we commit to total inclusion in the workplace, we commit to building a global network that benefits our employees and clients alike.
Harris Bricken is an equal opportunity employer and does not engage in or tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment in our workplace whatsoever, including based on sex, race, color, national origin, marital or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, physical or mental disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.
- Healthcare (Medical and Dental) – We want everyone on our team to be the best versions of themselves, which is why we provide comprehensive medical and dental healthcare.
- Flexibility – Life happens! We offer opportunities to work remotely or outside a strict 9-5 to accommodate independent schedules.
- 401K – After the first 90 days of employment, both full-time and part-time Harris Bricken employees become eligible to participate in the company’s 401K program with the firm contributing 3% of salary.
- Paid Time Off – Harris Bricken provides four weeks of PTO for all full-time employees to learn, recharge or just have fun.
- Parental Leave – After the first 12 months of employment, we offer three months of paid maternity/paternity leave.
- Tech (Reimbursement & Coverage) – Harris Bricken pays for employee cell phone coverage on the company plan.
- CLE Reimbursement – Harris Bricken pays for all required CLE credits.
Current Open Positions
Harris Bricken seeks an experienced export controls and economic sanctions attorney to join its office in Washington, Oregon, California, Utah, New York, Arizona, or remotely. Ideal candidates will have prior experience working with the EAR, ITAR, FTR, and OFAC regulations and have some portable business.