This was a HUGE year for cannabis and we had a great time covering it.
As 2016 comes to a close, we’d like to share some of our favorite/most popular blog posts of 2016:
- Florida Legalizes Medical Marijuana, So No What? Here’s the 4-1-1
- California Legalizes Recreational Cannabis, So Now What? Here’s the 4-1-1
- BREAKING NEWS: Jeff Sessions Named as AG: Doom for Pot?
- The Top Ten Things You Need to Know to Start a Cannabis Business in Washington and Oregon
- Pesticide Testing of Cannabis Retailers
- Cannabis Industry Labor Laws
- Think You Are Selling “Legal” CBD Oil? DEA Says Think Again.
- Cannabis Branding and Trademarks With and Without Celebrities
- Oregon Medical Marijuana: The Wholesale Conundrum
- They Said It On Marijuana, Quotable Saturday, Part CXXXVIII (Barack Obama)
We would also like to thank all of our readers (both on here and on our Facebook page) and most emphatically state that we, the cannabis lawyers behind Canna Law Blog, are looking forward to continuing to write on legal cannabis here and to representing the leading cannabis businesses out there!
May your 2017 be a great year.