On Thursday, February 4, Canna Law Group attorneys Hilary Bricken and Robert McVay will be presenting a free Marijuana Law webinar that will focus on the following legal issues relevant to the cannabis industry:
- Federal law enforcement policies and state law conflicts
- State law insurance requirements
- Enforceability of contracts in the marijuana industry
- Marijuana business banking and associated risks
- Real property issues for marijuana producers, processors, and retailers
- Marijuana products liability
- Current issues cannabis business lawyers are facing
This hour-long webinar will take place at 1pm EST/10 am PDT. For assistance or for more information, please contact [email protected] or call (484) 324-2755, extension 200.
This webinar is CLE Eligible and free of charge. Please note that those wishing to attain CLE credit must register individually. To attend, please register here.
We promise you it will be good.