Two of our cannabis lawyers will be speaking at a seminar in Las Vegas tomorrow, July 31, on medical marijuana in Nevada. Hilary Bricken will be chairing the seminar and Robert McVay will be speaking on the banking and financial issues impacting Nevada cannabis businesses.
In addition to our firm’s lawyers and the usual coterie of private practice lawyers, the seminar will also feature the following:
- Joe Brezny, Executive Director of the Nevada Cannabis Industry Association
- William C. Horne, Nevada Legislature District 34 Assemblyman
- Peter Krueger, lobbyist with Capitol Partners LLC and founder of the Nevada Medical Marijuana Association
- Lisa Mayo-DeRiso, President of Mayo & Associates and OnPoint Campaigns and partner in the political consulting firm, First Tuesday
- Marla McDade-Williams, Deputy Administrator in the Division of Public and Behavioral Health in Nevada’s Department of Health and Human Services
- Heidi Swank, PhD, Nevada Legislature District 16 Assemblywoman