Tomorrow at 9 am Pacific (12 p.m. Eastern), Matt Maurer, Chair of the Cannabis Law Group at Minden Gross, LLP and author of Canada Cannabis Legal will team up with Canna Law Blog’s own Hilary Bricken to provide a free webinar on the cannabis laws that impact cannabis industries of both the United States and Canada.
Though medical marijuana is legal in Canada, it remains federally illegal in the United States. Over half of the United States has legalized medical cannabis, and eight of the states have legalized recreational marijuana for adults 21 and up.
This webinar will cover the following:
- The Medical and recreational cannabis market of the United States
- The Medical and (potential) recreational cannabis market in Canada
- Investment considerations
- Cross border legal issues
- Opportunities for companies and individuals looking to invest in the US or Canada cannabis industries
- Questions posed from the audience
You can register for this free event here. We look forward to seeing you there!