We are excited to announce that Harris Bricken lawyers Adams Lee, Fred Rocafort and Vince Sliwoski will present on Cannabis and International Trade on Thursday, December 1 from 12pm to 1pm EST. This presentation is hosted by the National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA) by and through the NCBFAA Educational Institute (NEI).
Below is summary description of the panel put together by NEI:
In the meantime, for more on cannabis and international trade by Adams, Fred, Vince and others here at the Canna Law Blog, check out the following:
- Notes on the International Cannabis Trade
- The International Cannabis Trade: Webinar Video Replay
- USMCA and Cannabis Trade
- How to Export Medical Cannabis Internationally
- International Cannabis: Selling Worldwide
- U.S. Cannabis and International Trade: Never the Twain Shall Meet?
- International Cannabis: Breaking the Law, Staying Honest
- Should You Import Hemp to the United States?
- International Cannabis: Guidance for Companies Entering the U.S. Market
- International Cannabis Continues to Look to the U.S. Market
- As China’s Hemp Industry Suffers, U.S. Hemp Growers Prepare to Pounce
- What to Consider Before Entering the European CBD Market
- Border Woes: Transporting CBD into Canada is Not OK
- Cannabis and International Trade: Don’t Ignore the U.S.–China Trade War
- Will China Really Buy More U.S. Hemp? There is No Guarantee
- Cannabis, Tariffs and Vaping Imports from China
- Cannabis Legalization Roundup: Mexico, Luxembourg, Switzerland
- The World Trade Organization and Cannabis