Full Time Receptionist (Seattle)Back to Career Listings
International law firm with offices on both coasts seeks a dynamic self-starter to be our full-time receptionist. We are looking for a team player who can work independently and provide consistent service for incoming calls and inquiries. This position is the first line of contact for new and potential clients so enthusiasm and a genuine interest in helping the firm thrive is a must.
Job duties will include:
- Coordinate firm calendar for attorney and staff calls, meetings, and events
- Answer, screen, and direct phone calls using a multi-line telephone
- Follow-up on website contact form submissions
- Manage multiple email inboxes
- Place and receive orders for office supplies
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, including SharePoint and Outlook
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year customer service or reception/administrative experience
Preferred Qualifications / Characteristics:
- Customer service experience and/or background in legal field
- Comfort with multi-line phone systems
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams
- Experience with calendar management
- Desire to grow in position long term
The position is full-time. Hours are 8:30am-4:30pm PT, Monday through Friday with standard holidays off. Compensation DOE. While our main office is located in Seattle, WA we encourage remote U.S. applicants to apply. This will be a remote work opportunity so reliable and fast internet connection is a must. Relocation assistance to Seattle will not be offered as it is not expected or required.
To apply, please email a resume with “Receptionist” in the subject line to [email protected]. Please, no calls.
To get a better idea of what we do, please visit the following: