Listen above or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play or Stitcher!
The large-scale shift to telework brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic is prompting businesses around the world to explore new avenues to engage with clients and friends. Harris Bricken is no exception, and we are proud to announce our new podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench.
In Episode #15, we discuss international schools with Arlo Kipfer. We cover:
- An overview of the global international school market.
- The Chinese legal and regulatory environment for its international schools.
- Important issues for foreign schools to consider when establishing their school brand in China.
- How Covid-19 is impacting K-12 international schools.
- Advice for people who want to teach in international schools around the world.
- Reading, listening, and watching recommendations from:
If you have comments on this episode or if you’d like to suggest topics for future episodes, please email email@example.com.
And please follow Fred and Jonathan on social media to stay informed on upcoming guests and topics:
We’ll see you next week for another discussion on the global business environment with guest Mariana Gallegos García Conde as we discuss the legal and business dimensions in Mexico.