On Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 12 p.m. PST, Harris Bricken attorneys Paul Coble and Jonathan Bench will host a free, hour-long webinar on the intellectual property and international business fundamentals for blockchain entrepreneurs.
This blockchain webinar will focus on the following:
- How does the use of intellectual property in web3 differ from web2?
- How can blockchain technologies and creations like NFTs be protected?
- Can patents be granted with so much open source use in web3?
- What is the right way to do business in a borderless and trustless web3 environment?
- Does every blockchain venture or DAO need an off-chain entity?
- How does fundraising from VCs and the general public work in web3?
- How can DAOs be used to generate community IP?
Please submit your questions in advance, though questions will also be taken throughout the presentation!