At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #81, we are joined by David Sargsyan, partner at Ameria. We discuss:
- Armenia’s economy today, including its emergence as a tech hub.
- The synergies between China and Armenia.
- An overview of Armenian culture.
- The role played by diaspora Armenians in the country.
- What prompted David to attend Notre Dame Law School (Fred’s alma mater!).
- The path ahead for Armenian law firms.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- “Societies that treat women badly are poorer and less stable” (The Economist)
- The Jaded Cynic, newsletter by Roberto De Vido
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Robert Lamb to discuss international supply chain finance!