At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #77, we are joined by Jayesh Kothari, associate partner at DSK Legal’s Mumbai office.
- Why foreign companies should consider investing in India
- The role of democracy in making India an attractive business destination
- India’s steps to speed up dispute resolution, particularly arbitration
- Preferred and up-and-coming destinations for foreign investment
- The impact of COVID-19 on the Indian economy
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- You Can Win by Shiv Khera
- Coffee Can Investing: The Low Risk Road to Stupendous Wealth by Saurabh Mukherjea
- The Internet Country by Aaryaman Vir and Rahul Sanghi